alisonarmstr…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Has the house been tuck pointed, and is it all brick? What all would need to be fixed or when could it be viewed?

Asked by alisonarmstrong61, Chicago, IL Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

9
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one
Hi Alison,

Give us the address and will be more than happy to disclose all the information we can find for you!
I went to view 7 properties 05/12/13. took pictures, looked at the out side of the properties walked all the way around the ones that were acessible, even spoke to neighbors about the homes. I found one
that My family and I am interested in. The catch is it was listed 48,700from . They sent an email and said it was 250,000. Why has this price changed? This is false advertising!
Hi Alison,

It's premature for these questions. Once you go see the property the answers will come.

Contact any of the agents that responded here, myself included, and schedule an appointment to go see.

I wpuld say only the inspector can verify your question directly.

Your next question is are you looking for a brick house, if yes I would also say inspector will able to give you the answer correctly what needs to be done to meet your expectation
I'm pleased to find out on your behalf. Just send me an email at hpender@rubloff.com and I'll make the inquiry.

Thank you, Hilary
I would ask the listing agent directly. We wouldnt know the answer to this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
4351 S lawrence ave#c grand blouvard area
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Alison,

What house are you talking about?

If you are looking to purchase find a broker who you mesh with well. He or she will be able to answer all of your questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013