Home Buying in Cypress Hills>Question Details

CSCOTT44, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Has the downpayment been refunded to the last buyer yet? Has the mold, termite damage and asbestos been removed yet

Asked by CSCOTT44, Brooklyn, NY Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

5
Call your attorney and go over your concerns. If you want call me, you need to have a live conversation with someone if you really want help. Your questions simply runs too deep to be addressed in this forum. If you want, call me and I can try to give you some pointers and advice, but I/we still need more information to give a good answer.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
This is a legal issue with a specific property so no one here can really help you....

Just curious - why are you so interested in someone else's transaction...or are you the buyer?
The persons currently in contract to purchase the property located at 82 Elton street brooklyn ny conducted tests form mold, asbestos and termites. The results confirmed the exitance of mold, asbestos and termite damage. have these conditions been repaired or just covered up? The sellers attorney has not refunded the buyers their down payment as of this writing.
Your question is too vague for any of us to give you a helpful answer. Can you give more information and specifics?

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
82 Elton street is still under contract and the seller's attorney has thus far refused to return the down payment.