Todd, Home Buyer in 10025

Has anyone used John LoMonaco as their house inspector before? How did you like his work?

Asked by Todd, 10025 Mon Jul 12, 2010

Answers

5
I am a former client of John's and I'm very satisfied of his work that he did himself for my home and business... I have recomended him to others that are looking for an in depth inspection and water testing...
I have been in the Real Estate Industry and the Title Industry for many years. Mr. Lomonico has a good reputation as a building Inspector. For anyone who is considering using Mr. Lomonico, if it would put your mind at ease, ask him for referrals. I am certain he can provide you with many satisfied customers.
This guy is horrible, he let other people in for the inspection that were not supose to be there. He turned on an attic fan and it stayed on weeks and eventually burned out, not to mention the higher electric bill. Bad news all around for this guy. do your homework and use someone else.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Todd:

Like Anna said ask for references and go from there.

Check how long has he been in business, check his insurance company if there have been
any claims made.

Best Regards
Perry
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
Why not consider asking Mr. LoMonaco for referrals from past clients and their contact number--and hear what they have to say firsthand--Not sure a good, bad or indifferent opinion, will be given on a public forum from any agent(s).