E, Other/Just Looking in Annapolis, MD

Has anyone toured homes for sale in City Gate / Downtwown Annapolis MD

Asked by E, Annapolis, MD Wed Oct 28, 2009

I saw someone on this forum reccomend City Gate for living in downtown Annapolis. It seems to have some of the best prices in downtown Annapolis . Anyone toured these properties and have feedback on these homes or community? Quality of homes, safety, Walk to city Dock / USNA, parking, value etc

Answers

3
Mder’s answer
Yes.

They seem well built and have a nice layout. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs, kitchen, dinning room, living room and 1/2 bath on entry level and basement. Some have fireplaces and finished basements

Community is well maintained and community owns off street parking. Easy stroll to everything downtown.
if you are concidering the Downtown areas of Historic District, Murray Hill, Actons Landing etc, I would also consider City Gate.
.
Here is a great tour of one for sale you can actually see the entire home, sq ft, bedrooms sizes etc. It is a great community within walking distance to everything, parking is on the street but it is easier to park than most places in downtown, check out this virtual tour..
Yes & I have sold several there. Prices have come down QUITE a bit, and it is close to everything.
My office is just a short distance away.

Pam Goldberg
Coldwell Banker
410-353-3235