Home Buying in Westborough>Question Details

newbuyer, Home Buyer in 01581

Has anyone recently purchased home at westborough village(toll brothers)? what is your experience.Are these homes over priced?

Asked by newbuyer, 01581 Sat Mar 9, 2013

Answers

5
Judy Boyle’s answer
Hello Newbuyer!

While I have not purchased a home in Westborough Village (and have no vested interest and am merely expressing my professional opinion) Toll Brothers has a reputation of building quality homes that hold their value. The fact that Toll Brothers has selected the highly desirable community of Westborough is a testament that the owners of homes at Westborough Village should expect that they have made a wise investment.

It would be my pleasure to discuss this further and/or assist you with your Real Estate goals!

Warm regards,
Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
Proudly Serving the Boroughs and Beyond!
Hi

I did purchase a property I. Westborough village recently, if anybody needs any questions answered , I can guide.

About the prices of the house, yes they do seem expensive houses, but again the standard finishes toll brothers give are significantly higher than other builders, westborogh being a good school district does have more property value than some surrounding towns.

And if u manage to buy in their national sales event week etc. u can catch a good deal for sure.
TOLL Brothers offers many different style homes in quite a few locations in MA. Westborough Villages is comprised of Town Homes, Condo's and soon to be Single Family Home (Detached) in a wonderful park like Community setting.

The pricing is what the buyers are willing to pay to be in this location, with the top rated school system, and commuter location as big assetts. The demand is immense, and no end in sight!

The process is made simpler now with their new Design Studio, 5,000 sq ft of products to customize your new home right on site.

My specialty is New Construction, having worked many yrs with builders, representing both Buyers and Sellers (Toll included), and can honestly say the Sales and process' in this Community is a pleasure to work with, a positive experience for my buyers all around.

If I can help with any of your questions regarding this community or any other new construction home(s) please contact me. I can navigate you through, start to finish, effortlessly, taking the fear of the unknown out of the equation!

Michelle
508-963-3004
As a realtor I hear about and see a lot
of new home developments. Toll Brothers has a good reputation. Westborough has good schools ( school digger.com) and commuter rail to Boston, also easy access to Rte. 495
and the MA Pike. Feel fee to reach out to me if you want to know more about the Westborough market and new construction. Nancy.butterly@ziprealty.com
508-309-0309
Homes seem fairly priced for the area. Also- If you are a member of your local PBS station you can get a 3% discount. Their builder grade items are above average -- I'm looking at them now and there is nothing else around like it.