Juhi, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Has anyone recently bought at the Village Square in W San Carlos by SummerHill? Any opinions?

Asked by Juhi, San Jose, CA Sun Aug 2, 2009

Answers

2
Terri Vellios’ answer
Village Square on West San Carlos is looking great! They had released some street front condos with a very interesting concept where by you could have a small home based business out of your home. Perfect for insurance agent, independent real estate broker, designer, etc. I loved that!

I am very excited by the amount of new construction going on in our county. What once was mostly track home neighborhoods, new communities are popping up in city areas. This is relatively new for Santa Clara County. You would see those types of developments in larger urban areas. This says a lot about San Jose. We are growing and accommondating the busy lifestyles of the new generation of home buyers. People who want to be near the action, not quite downtown in a loft, who want a sense of a traditional house, without all the time consuming yardwork.

So what specifically are your questions regarding Village Square?
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Before you go to a builder to shop for homes, I suggest taking your agent with you. They can help you ask questions you may not know to ask. I have worked for a builder and know how the process works. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.