Homebuyer, Home Buyer in 85255

Has anyone heard any negative things about the Cimarron Hills?

Asked by Homebuyer, 85255 Mon Apr 19, 2010

Has anyone heard any negative things about the Cimarron Hills gated community just east of 105 st and McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd? Are heavy foreclosures due for this community?

Answers

5
The REO boom is over. Any agent will tell you that. The best time to buy was last year so don't expect to get rock bottom prices in Cimarron Hills. Any REO properties that do become available will be picked up quick. You can always request an auto search for the Cimarron Hills area. Any new listings that become available you'll be the first to receive them. You can search the evmls to find listings that are reo's.

I personally wouldn't get caught up in any short sales. There's no guarantee they'll close and there's good chance the listing agent will low ball the list price to get offers in. Causing you an unrealistic price acceptance from the bank. Which means, once the bank does an appraisal/BPO/CMA on the home, they could increase the purchase price on you. And you wouldn't find out until several months after putting an offer on the home. Stick with REO properties and be aggressive when you find one.

Dan Reynolds
Designated Broker
Broker Executives, Inc.
Web Reference: http://evmls.com
Cimmaron Hills is my favorite gated community in McDowell Mountain Ranch

Go take a look at the community pool and Spa and you'll see why.

I personally like a GUARD gated community over the keypad gated that anyone can get through.

Check out the TOLL BROTHER homes in that community, they are spectacular.

Hope this helps.

Best of Luck

Terry S. Smith
Scottsdale Specialist
ScottsdaleForeclosures@Gmail.com
http://ScottsdaleForeclosures.ListingBook.com
Dear Home buyer,
you have a valid question and a great question at that. Cimarron hills is a very nice community and when thinking about living in a master planned community you must ask yourself these questions?
DOes this home match my criteria of a home I want to live in?
How close is it to work?
Does it have all the amenities that my family and I want near by?
Could I see myself living in this home in 10 years?

If no to any of these questions then that master planned community may not be for you

Michael Pittman
Your Friend in Real Estate
http://twitter.com/Michael1pittman
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-AZ/MSP-Realty/108743608785
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to text me any of your real estate questions at 602-491-6221, Get a response 24/7. Don't believe me try it out for yourself and be pleasantly surprised.
Of course if you are going to live in McDowell Mountain Ranch, the nicest place to be is Cimarron Hills, 100 Hills or Trovas. I don't see a lot of heavy foreclosures in the pipeline now, but it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. When you have a community like this one with good schools, good location and very desirable to live in, the foreclosures become less. If you are looking to buy a foreclosure or just a really good deal, let me know and I can keep you updated on these homes when they come on.
Lorrie Feld
Certified Distress Property Specialist,480-570-1074
well, negative is subjective to the perspective of the person asking...home buyers may be interested in more foreclosures making that a positive vs sellers seeing the negative as foreclosures drive prices down typically. The higher end homes $600k+ are forecast to take further decline. However, the banks are working to move their risk through short sales vs desire to take it back through foreclosure.

This gated community with mountain views and locale, schools etc make it a desirable area. I don't see a predominance of foreclosures at this time. Will there be some yes.

Laura Myers