Home Buying in Fort Collins>Question Details

Jackie, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

Has anyone heard about the new community in Trailhead off of East Vine? We have just signed a purchase agreement...

Asked by Jackie, Fort Collins, CO Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

4
I actually live in Trailhead and I am a realtor with RE/MAX Alliance. I really love the community. It is a little out of town but that feature has actually become my favorite of the area because it has this remote feel to it when you get back home from your day. However, it is only 10 mins from everything and it is right next to the highway which is a huge plus. The residents are very nice too. I would recommend it.
Hi Jackie! It would be best for you to talk with DR Horton about your closing date. It is in your contract. If you can't find it then you need to talk with your REALTOR or to DR Horton. The closing costs can be figured out by your lender. Hopefully you have talked with a lender prior to going under contract. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 25, 2013
A client of mine just put a home under contract in there as well, so I can tell you some of the neighbors are super cool! I do think the homes are well built, and you're close to 25 without the noise being an issue.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
Great to hear we can't wait to move back! I am a CSU Alum. and my husband and I have lived in FOCO for over 10 years...just temporarily relocated, can't wait to come back home!!