Michael Buff…, Real Estate Pro in Rio Rancho, NM

Has anyone had luck removing a "short sale" from a credit report? I watched a YouTube video that said it can be done. Thoughts?

Asked by Michael Buffington, Rio Rancho, NM Sun Dec 9, 2012

Answers

7
To answer the question it is possible to do. Each circumstance is different though. In this marketplace we have to be diverse in the hats we wear as a Realtor. Kudos to you for doing that! Anyone who "just chooses one" can not fully serve the client that needs our FULL expertise. Just my opinion...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
It is possible to have ANYTHING removed from your credit report. The problem is...Is what you are trying to remove going to come back? I have seen credit companies come and go over the years, but it's hard to find one that actually do what they claim to do. I have a couple of recommendations that I would be happy to email you. Let me know

Best of Luck!
Hello , would you send me the companies that you recommend for short sale removal , thanks Fernando.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2013
Mr. Lizzi, thank you for your insight, professionalism and support.

Mr. Cheng, what you didn't know about that question, is that I had to sell an investment in southern Michigan in a divorce settlement. That question was to gain insight on removing a short sale from MY credit report. Assumptions can be dangerous as a real estate professional.

Thank you all for your insight, I appreciate the input. I really like this paltform on Trulia, it's a great way to gain knowledge and share ideas.

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Michael Buffington, how big of you to shame me.

I provide helpful answers where needed. Here, I was trying to help you avoid getting yourself tangled in an area of practice that may be a liability to a real estate salesperson. Discuss this with your broker before suggesting any attitude adjustment.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
As a real estate professional we must separate ourselves from those issues and refer a client to someone in that field. To answer the question, it is possible, but dependent on the willingness of the lender to report the loan as "satisfied as agreed" or similar verbiage. It is up to the borrower or qualified representative to work that out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Michael Cheng.... Shame on your answer, which really wasn't an answer at all. May 2013 bring you much success, so you can have a better attitude, which would be one of helpfullness.

Michael B
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
From an outsider's point of view it looks like Mr Cheng is just SLIGHTLY over sensitive, and needs to remove the stick from his butt!
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hum, are you a real estate salesperson or a credit repair counselor? I think you should stick with one.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012