Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Voices Member,  in Denver, CO

Has anyone had any luck cash-flowing mountain properties in Dillon, Vail, Beaver Creek? I have an investor who is curious. Thnaks!

Asked by Voices Member, Denver, CO Wed Oct 27, 2010

Answers

9
Hi Chris,

Monica Graves,
Your Castle RE
Mobile: 303-901-5224
Email: mgraves@yourcastle.org

She has lots of good market data and cash flow info on Summit & Eagle County properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 27, 2010
Kris,
Nicci Hyatt nailed it. Monica Graves has the numbers. The cash flow issue will be tied to who manages the property.
Web Reference: http://www.georgelewman.com
How much money you have to put down will determined the type of property that should be purchased.

This will allow us to choose the right type of property to enable cash flow.

I have a property not on the market yet in Vail and the owners are ready to list in the next 30-60 days. This maybe perfect for your situation.
if interested call 970-306-2198 Rose Essy owner/broker Keller Williams Mountain Properties, Vail Co
Actually Yes!! I believe there is a few condos located in eagle vail and beaver creek, that if had for the right price, could easily cash flow. I have a very close colleague that lives and works in those neighborhoods. Please contact me for any additional information.
Nick Essy
The best contact on this is Monica Graves of Your Castle Real Estate. She is amazing with facts & figures & goes into the properties regularly to make firm recommendations, & her statistical analysis is the BEST. Her contact is http://mgraves.yourcastle.org/
Thank you to everyone who answered! I appreciate your help. Buyer is investor/realtor.
I own rental property that is cash positive in Avon. Give me a call if you want the low down on it. I am also connected with some sharp agents in the area if you want to talk details with one of them.

Pete
Kris,

I would contact an agent up at Slifer Smith and Frampton as they would be able to answer your questions about Vail/Dillion/Beaver Creek real estate.

Their website is: http://www.vailrealestate.com

Leslie Heldenbrand-Monaco
The Kentwood Company
The answer is of course more complicated than a simple yes or no. There are properties here in Vail that might fit your criteria. Please give me a call so that I can learn more about what your investor is looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you. Mark 970-331-5821.