Monica, Renter in Baltimore, MD

Has anyone completed the CityLift process with a client? I'm looking to sign on a house by June 16th.

Asked by Monica, Baltimore, MD Tue Jun 11, 2013

I'm interested in utilizing these resources:
I need a rapid turnaround. my credit scores qualify. SERIOUS AGENTS ONLY PLEASE

CITYLIFT GRANT: 15,000 (deadline June 17th)
Buying into Baltimore Grant: 4,000 (June 15th)
I have a TSP amt of $8,00 to use for a downpayment as well.

Answers

5
Good morning Monica, just completed rehabbing a vacant to value property in East Baltimore just north of the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus. 2 bedrooms 3 baths, open floor plan. In the process of completing paperwork for the Historic Tax Credit. I'm an owner/agent. Please telephone me at 443 610 1670 if interested. Michael Young
I'm not as optimistic as others in getting this done in less than 6 days, unless you already have a pre-approval letter from a lender. If you miss a deadline for one program, there are other programs out there and I'd be happy to share what I know about them.

I can be reached at 410-215-0565.

Gregory Bridges, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Is the preapproval process difficult? All of my documents were scanned into the Wells Fargo system (hopefully) from the April 6th CityLift event. (My middle score did not qualify then but does now.) I thought all I'd need to do was update my submittals. I have the house I desire in mind. Is this still too optimistic?
Flag Wed Jun 12, 2013
I have just closed my 3rd one and it was very easy. My clients were very pleased. Feel free to contact me at 443-465-2700 Leslie Madden
I have closed on 3. Feel free to contact me at 410-952-1352. I'd be happy to speak with you this evening.
I work with Re/Max Preferred, by the way, with offices located in Federal Hill and Fells Point. I've been selling full-time for 10 years down here...happy to help!
Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013
I completed a Baltimore City Lift in April. It was by far the easiest grant process I have ever used. I was shocked and so was the processor, UW etc.

I am not a Realtor. I am a loan officer. I do not know the buying in Baltimore grant though am sure we work with that program. I work for 1st Mariner and we are based in Baltimore.

If you need the name of the Realtor we worked with to close this loan please let me know. She was good.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407