Paul Barrett, Real Estate Pro in Chapel Hill, NC

Has anyone any thoughts or comments on local (27519) swimming pool contractors?

Asked by Paul Barrett, Chapel Hill, NC Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

2
I used Rising Sun Pools in Raleigh, NC to install my inground pool at my personal residence. They have been in business for over 41 years and are extremely knowledgeable. We acted as our own GC and they provided recommendations for electricians, plumbers, concrete folks, etc. We had an issue with the pump soon after it was up and running and they were responsive and fixed the problem right away. I highly recommend them.
Lisa,

Thanks for the info - Rising Sun seem to be view very well by most people I have spoken with. I appreciate your comments.
Flag Mon May 6, 2013