Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

Dar3, Home Buyer in Fort Gratiot, MI

Has 2196 William T Circle Lancaster sold, or has the listing just been removed?

Asked by Dar3, Fort Gratiot, MI Sun Feb 3, 2013

How well do the condos in Lancaster such as Roxton Ravine, Shermans Bluff Way and Stone Glen sell? Is there a demand for these types of homes?

Answers

3
2196 William T Circle is currently in-contract contingent upon financing & inspections. The buyers generally have 10 days to have professionals inspect and prepare reports for them to show the condition of the property. If there are any problems found, the buyer(s) have a few more days to negotiate with the seller(s) to see if they will remedy any of the more serious problems. If no agreement can be reached, the buyers have the option of moving forward and taking care of the problems themselves or they can nullify the contract. It is also possible their financing may not receive final approval due to the inspection problems and/or a personal shift in the buyer(s) financial situation like a job lay-off, death in the family, etc. No property is 100% assured a closing until all paperwork is completed, signed and funds distributed. So, in short, there is always a possibility of a property coming back on the market.

As to other condo complexes in Lancaster, the demand is less than single-family homes. According the Lancaster MLS, there were 19 condos sold in Lancaster during 2012. Eleven in the NE area and eight in the NW area. Average price for NE was $147,015 and for NW $71,038. Average days on market were 178 for NE and 209 for NW.

I hope this answers your questions and if you would like any additional information, please feel free to contact me personally.

Lyn Nelson, ABR
RE/MAX ONE
740-503-1425
LynNelson2010@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 3, 2013
I have some information on a condo on William T Circle that is going up for sale after the renters move on Oct 1 if your interested. Its one of the wider style condo floor plans with a nice lot. Give me a call if your interested and I can give your info to the sellers.

614-989-4812
If you are looking for Condo Living there are some very nice ones in Lancaster. I personally like the Sherman Bluff Condos and have a client of mine looking to buy in there. They are very well maintained and keep the grounds very clean. The lots towards the back appear to be backed up to woods which makes it nice.

If you need help to get a preapproval let me know I would be glad to help. You can give me a call or apply online. Ph 614-989-4812 or http://www.samedayloanapprovals.com