Home Buying in Bloomfield>Question Details

dianehipkins, Both Buyer and Seller in Bloomfield, NJ

Has 46 Skyview Rd. Bloomfield, NJ been sold?

Asked by dianehipkins, Bloomfield, NJ Thu Mar 8, 2012

Answers

3
Good Morning,

46 Skyview has sold for $313,500. On the same street # 42 sold for 326,500. These were both 3 bedroom and 2.1 bath. There is an available home for sale on the block # 1 for a higher price of $489,000. This is a larger home with 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths.

If you would like to see listings that are currently active in the area , please let me know and I will be happy to send them to you.
Carol
Hi Diane - yes, 46 Skyview Rd. in Bloomfield closed earlier this week. The final selling price was $315,500, which is a pretty good price for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in that section of Bloomfield.

If you are interested there are a few other similar properties that have just come up on the market in Bloomfield. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you would like additional information.

----------------
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

office: 973.235.1312
cell: 973.902.7242
email: cristian.navas@coldwellbanker.com
website: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."

----------------
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

office: 973.235.1312
cell: 973.902.7242
website: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."