Home Buying in Boston>Question Details

Juana, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

H,i i need to get a more detailed report on the prices for single family homes , thanks.

Asked by Juana, Boston, MA Sun Jun 3, 2012

As i am not a citizen , pls send me all of the details , thanks.

Answers

3
Hi Juana,
Very few people venture buying a home without the help of a Realtor, and in most cases this professional’s commission is already factored in into the price of the home. So even if you decide to go on your own, in the end, you would be paying for services you are entitled to but you did not get.
I would recommend you to select one of the many experts ready to help you (including me) and go through the purchasing process with confidence.
Choose a Realtor you can feel comfortable to work with you at every step of the way.
You won’t regret it.
Good luck with your home hunting.
Jaime
Across the US single family homes are selling.
Some are selling to families.
Some are selling to banks.
Some are selling to investors.
Some are second homes.
Some are primary residences.

I would ask a real estate professional in the town you want to buy in for the specific information that meets your buying needs.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Okay, that is easy enough to do but we need more details to be any help. Single family homes in which part of Boston? What size? What price range?