Mary Turnqui…, Home Buyer in Wittmann, AZ

HUD Homes FHA or Conventional.

Asked by Mary Turnquist, Wittmann, AZ Mon Jul 9, 2012

Are HUD homes only sold through FHA? Or is conventional ok? We are interested n Yavapai county.

Answers

4
Hi Mary,

Either FHA or conventional loans can be used to purchase a HUD home meeting all the conditions. It is best to speak to a mortgage lender to find out which loan would best fit your needs. I can direct you to a mortgage lender if needed.

If your looking to purchase a home in Yavapai County I can assist you in your purchase.

Please feel free to contact me.

Kathy Reynolds
Prudential Northern Arizona Real Estate
928-713-4825 Home Office
928-925-3162 Cell
Email me at: KathyRSellsHomes@live.com
Thanks!
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
You do not HAVE to use any specific type of mortgage but condition of the home will dictate what is available. Your buyer broker can easily let you know what can and can not be use dto finance it
HUD homes can generally be purchased using any of your traditional type methods including cash or loans. One thing to keep in mind when purchasing a HUD property is that the list price is the appraised price. If you offer above that price then you will need to have enough cash to pay that difference.
HUD homes are FHA foreclosures and can usually be purchased, depending on condition, FHA, VA, cash or conventional. If I can be of service, please call me.