Home Buying in Forest Park>Question Details

Basia9370, Home Buyer in Glastonbury, CT

HOW SMART IS IT TO BUY A HOUSE IN FOREST PARK AREA IN SPRINGFIELD CT?

Asked by Basia9370, Glastonbury, CT Wed Jun 15, 2011

Answers

3
I live in Forest Park and would love to help you out. Just click on the "Contact Me" link and let me know when is the best time to talk. I love my neighborhood.
I assume you mean Forest Park area in Springfield, MA. The sections of Forest Park right near the park area are still very beautiful and many of the the homes there are historic and meticulously kept. As with all areas, you need to become acquainted with the dynamics of the neighborhoods yourself before investing in property to determine if the area suites your tastes as far as traffic, size of the lots and other amenities. The prices in Springfield are very attractive to many investors. Property is very affordable and because the prices are lower, desirable properties are selling consistently.
Smart? Depends... Are you thinking long term investment? Primary residence? Rental? The best way to find out is a property is a "good deal" is to know what the comparables are (Active, Pending & Sold properties). Ask an Agent to prepare a CMA (comparative market analysis) on your behalf. Also - Get a Buyer's Agent. They will look out for your best interests in a property purchase.
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
Phone: 508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com