Nolia Rembert, Renter in Vacaville, CA

Asked by Nolia Rembert, Vacaville, CA Wed Sep 26, 2012

Hi Nolia, My name is Carol Breiling. I am a Christian Life Coach in Vacaville who is also a Christian Realtor.

I see that you are trying to rent inside a trailer park. I am wondering if you are doing so, because you have limited funds, yet you still want to have your own four walls with no one in adjoining units? Maybe you can provide me with more information about your needs in the upcoming days.

Anyway, there are 3 mobile home parks in Vacaville that I can think of off hand. One is located off of Leisure Town Road & Maple street area, the other is on Alamo Lane (near CMF) California Medical Facility, and one is way down Orchard Avenue in the North Side of town. Do you need the phone numbers for these parks? I can help you with that if you do. I found that many parks do not allow their owners to rent inside the park.

But, there's hope... I thought I would mention, that I am also an Air Force Reservist at Travis AFB, so I have access to AHRN (Automated Housing Referral Network) designed for the military community... that gives us an even wider search of homes that may and may not be on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) that Realtors all use or on Craig's List. Sometimes military owners will list a mobile home on country property on that website. I will look at that website and search for something while I wait to hear back from you.

When we find the mobile home in a mobile home park that match your criteria, we can then take a look at them whenever you are free, and when we have an appointment to see it. Aside from being available during the week, I also work evenings, weekends/weekend eves (and holidays).

Oh... another thing, while you are preparing for the move, I can provide you with so many other resources I have access to that will surely make the transition so smooth. I can connect you with local groups that match your hobbies and interests or special needs. Not only will you have a new Realtor, you will also have a personal, lifelong, local friend in Vacaville.

So, can you tell me more about yourself, your family, your wants, must haves, deal-breakers, your timeline to move, your budget, and anything else that can help me to find the perfect match for you? I can be reached in several ways, and I hope you will call or write, here are a few...

Carol@theMindReAligned.com http://www.REeBroker-Norcal.com
707-365-8008 24-7-365

Thank you, I hope to meet you in person real soon.

Carol Breilling,
Real Estate eBroker - Norcal
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Carol, I am a single mother w/two boys who seem to be smart enough to remain in school and college. I stayed home with them and now it is time for even me to complete some extra training, just need some directions and I'm absolutely sure God will show up in that area, with you I believe he have. We just want a nice place where we can connect, love and move on, reach our destiny in peace, what more can I say. Youu have been really awesome w/the info; resourses and answers you have given me already. keep up the good work and I say thank youu for all your clients to because I know they feel the same way, SATISFIED
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
You contact the trailer park manager and ask.