Joann Kenney, Renter in Tarboro, NC

HOW DO U GO ABOUT APPLYING FOR A MORTGAGE LOAN IF U NEVER APPLIED DUE TO CREDIT PROBLEMS.?

Asked by Joann Kenney, Tarboro, NC Thu Jan 6, 2011

Answers

2
First you need to find a lender to work with. I'd be happy to refer you to a few. They will want to pull a credit report, and get basic financial information from you like income, debt, savings & other assets. For income, you'll need to provide paystubs or W-2s and tax returns. For debts they'll want to know what kind of debt you have, what your payments are, etc (credit cards, car loans). For savings / assets you'll need to provide bank statements. Let me know how I can help!

Sally
sally.grenier@coloradohomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com
You should go to a bank or credit union where you have an account or near where you live or work. If you don't have a checking or savings account, open one. Talk to a loan officer and see what types of programs they have and what you might be eligible to apply for. A good loan officer can also advise you on how to improve your credit so that at some point you will be eligible for a loan.