Martha Read, Home Seller in Boynton Beach, FL

HOW CAN I PLACE MY HOUSE FOR SALE IN THE INTERNET WITH OUT A AGENT FOR SALE BY OWNER IN PENBROOKE PINES FL?

Asked by Martha Read, Boynton Beach, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

8
Please call me, I'm interested in moving to Florida . John 301-685-3601.
Otherwise , Good Luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
To attempt to sell your home in Pembroke Pines without an agent, go to any of the byowner sites on the Internet and register your home. Also, you can post your ad at no charge on Craigslist.org, and backpag.com, and you can purchase print ads or on-line ads in various newspapers.

However, if you're serious about selling your Pembroke Pines home, you may want to work with a Pembroke Pines real estate agent. Approximately 9 out of every 10 FSBOs end up listing with agents in order to get their homes sold.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
You can place the ad yourself in both trulia and zillow .
Hello Martha.... There are many places such as Craigslist and Youtube, but do you really want strangers contacting you and going through your home that may not even be qualified to buy a home in the first place. A reputable agent does all of this for you, so you can actually get to where you want to be. Call me or we can meet at my office to talk about the benefits of trying to sell on your own.

Gene Platt
REALTOR®
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
genedpla@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShowMePalmBeach
-
From: FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER

Martha,

Contact me and try this on a 3 month MAX listing agreement thru one of my Realtor Partners with the ability to cancel after 1 month and if you don't believe this is the best way to sell then simply list with another realtor.

Example: $300,000

The old way.

3% Commission = $9,000 to the Listing Agent

3% Commission = $9,000 to the Buyer’s /Selling Agent

OR…

The New way that works much faster!

1% Commission = $3,000 to the Listing Agent

5% commission = $15,000 to the Buyer’s/ Selling Agent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWF23PvKCo&feature=related

FACT: The likelihood of Listing Agents selling their own listing is rare as many follow the "set it and forget it" strategy. They want to list homes and let other agents sell them.

The vast majority of homes are sold by Buyer’s agents who sell other agent’s listings. Therefore, offering a 5% or even 7% commission (vs. dropping the sales price which shows desperation) to any Buyer’s Agent can Greatly increase traffic on your home and the chances it will sell quickly and for a higher price!

It’s only human nature if you think about it, a Buyer's Agent reading the MLS in your area for homes to show their buyers see homes paying 2%, 2.5% and 3%, but then suddenly your listing grabs their attention paying 5% = $15,000! You can bet that Realtor will make DARN sure your home will be on the list to show their buyers! And I bet there will be a lot more positive things said about your home…ya think?

There are Realtors who will list your home for as low as 1% allowing you to offer 5% to the Buyer’s Agent to sell your home quickly and if they can sell your home, then more power to them as they can get paid the whole 6% for finding a buyer!

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/Florida
http://www.pro-option.com

steve@pro-option.com
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
===
Martha,

I've got a buyer who really wants to buy something in Pembroke Pines, so if you've got a FSBO please send me information regarding the property.

The others are correct, you can't post a FSBO on this site.

Ann
You can go to all the places that let sellers post properties for sale. Enter your home on a couple of hundred sites and then wait for the Realtors® to call you to see if you want to list your property. The best place for listing leads is for sale by owner sites.
Trulia does not allow for sale by owner listings to be listed on this site. You can list it for sale by owner on sites such as Craigslist. You may want to give serious consideration you listing with a professional real estate agent as studies have proven that homes sold thru real estate agents sell for a higher price than those sold by owner. Best of luck.