Victor.e.mal…, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

HOW CAN I GET A REALTOR TO CALL ME? I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A HOME!!!!

Asked by Victor.e.malagon, Tampa, FL Wed Apr 13, 2011

I HAVE EMAILED THE LISTING AGENT AND HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ANYONE. THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS I AM A QUALIFIED BUYER

Answers

9
Victor,

My guess is you are seeking a foreclosed property.

Many people chasing distressed property sales(foreclosures) are meeting with this scenario. The fact of the matter is, many of these properties go to contract in a matter of a few days and the listing agents are being bombarded with calls and requests for information.

Agents that are persuing these properties in support of their buyers are meeting with this frustration as well. It insensitive to only be able to reach an answer machine, leave messages, and never get a return call.

Generally, most professional agents return calls and seek to establish relationships with potential buyers.

Keep trying. The right opportunity is out there.

Best wishes,

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 13, 2011
Victor,
The listing agent works for the seller, not for you. Your interests would be better served by having an agent who works specifically for you. You may find a local agent who responds to this question or go to the top of the page to "Find a Pro" and reading some of their profiles, answers & blog posts and selecting and agent that is knowledgeable, professional and responsive.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 13, 2011
It should not bee very hard, I suggest you look online to see who is in your area and give a few a call tell them what your looking for and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 13, 2011
I'm gonna guess that this post will get you more calls than you were looking for. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201
Hi Victor - The listing agent should have called you back. You may want to have an agent representing you call the listing agent. It doesn't cost you to have a buyer agent and you will be better informed that way. If you want to discuss properties call me or go to my website.

Margaret Hassani
Lightning Realty
Web Reference: http://tampahouse1.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011
Victor,

Why are you contacting the listing broker? They have a responsibility to the seller and if you are interested to get you to pay the most money for the home, at the expense of others, even if there may be a better opportunity for you. Call a Buyer agent and that Realtor costs nothing and has a responsibility to you to negotiate the best deal for you on this home or to find you a better deal elsewhere. The cost... nothing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
"I HAVE EMAILED THE LISTING AGENT AND HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ANYONE. THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS I AM A QUALIFIED BUYER"

Victor,
More then likely you are dealing with an agent that is not very "on the ball" shall we say. For whatever reason, your inquiry should have been responded to as soon as possible. If you would like, contact me via phone at 813-326-0186 or email at crrBrad@gmail.com and I will be happy to find out what the situation is with the home you are referencing. Not to mention, I would be able to find other similar homes that will fit your criteria as well.

Thank you for your time.

Brad
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hi Victor,

Give me a call. The Carrollwood, Northdale, Citrus Park area is one I'm very knowledgeable about.

My phone number is 813.244.9898

You can also browse listings "like a Realtor" by signing up for a free listingbook account on my website:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Also if you haven't yet decided on a lender, I can highly recommend HomeBanc http://www.KristineBredeau.com. Kristine is the Branch manaer for Tampa and her first language is Spanish.

Give me a call.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
13045 Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33624
813.244.9898
I would suggest asking someone that you trust for a referral to an agent/broker that they have used. You should have a buyer's agent that will look out for your interests, separate from the listing agent.