Home Buying in 60629>Question Details

Cheryl1, Home Buyer in 60629


Asked by Cheryl1, 60629 Tue May 1, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Government is not giving loans to purchase homes . Call a mortgage broker / bank for a low down payment loan FHA.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 28, 2013
Gather up all of your financial paperwork and meet with a lender in order to get the loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
i am trying to find out about the neighhood at 7900 s emerald
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
contact a lender and inquire as to which loan product is available to you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
When you are buying your home, get a referral to a Local Mortgage Banker.

Mortgage Bankers in your community will provide you with a much higher quality of service and financing options than any "Big Bank." Local Mortgage Bankers have long been the source of excellent financing options for homebuyers. Further, Loan Originators who work at Mortgage Banks are LICENSED whereas Loan Originators who work for the "Big Banks" are only REGISTERED. There's a BIG difference.

Sit down face to face with your Mortgage Banker to be thoroughly prequalified. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Consumers have been led to believe---thanks to huge advertising budgets with the BIG BANKS---that they should go to their bank for a mortgage loan. This is the WORST place to get assistance with the BIGGEST PURCHASE of your life! These BIG BANKS are basically BIG CORPORATIONS. You're a number, at best. With a Local Mortgage Banker you will be treated like a friend and a client for life. You can't imagine the high quality of personalized service you will receive from a Mortgage Banker until you try.

As to price---rate and fees---competitive if not better than the BIG BANKS.

You can verify the License of any Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator at nmls.consumeraccess.org

Trevor Curran
NMLS #40140
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
Talk with your lender, shouldnt be a problem if its FHA.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
Hi Cheryl-

What kind of loan and what kind of house? the government isn't actually the entity that give you the loan, you go to a bank or mortgage lender that takes your application, looks for a loan product that fit your needs and arranges for the loan.
You need to start at the beginning, a review of your finances and needs by a good Realtor would be an excellent way to start.
Lots of those here, including me. Call or email if you'd like some help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
You can talk to a loan officer at your local bank or call a mortgage broker in the area . They will be able to determine if you can get pre approved for a FHA loan . Then after it has been determined that you are able to get approve ask for a approval letter which you should provide to your agent who then can being the home searching process . If you are needing assistance with this process please feel free to call me at 708 925 4076
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer