Kathy Noall, Other/Just Looking in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

HOWWARD HANNA WILL NOT GIVE ME MY COPY, OF ANY THING I AM TRYING TO LIST MY HOUSE AND THEY REFUSE TO STILL SEND PAPERS, THEY WILL NOT ANSWER

Asked by Kathy Noall, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Thu Jun 12, 2014

IT TOOK HER 3 MONTHS TO GET IT OF THE MARKET FIRST SHE SAID SHE MAILED IT THEN SHE WOULD NOT ANSWER PHONE 2 MONTHS I GET AHOLD OF HER AND SHE SAID OH IT IS OFF THE INTERNET, KIM CASNTER KNEW I WANTED IT OFF THE MARKET AND SHE REFUSED TO DO HER JOB, I CANT LIST MY HOME AGAIN BECAUSE SHE AND ANN REFUSE TO TELL ME OR SEND PAPER THAT I DO NOT OWE THEM STILL FOR COMMISION. I NOW HAVE TO GO THE DIVISION OF REALTORS MY LAYWER IS ONLY ASKING 250 TO HANDLE THIS INSANE CASE.

Answers

2
Kathy,
If you're having problems with an agent you have better ways of getting them resolved. Each agent reports to a managing broker who is responsible for their actions and training. Each state licenses agents and requires them to act properly and professionally. Your agent may be a member of The National Association of Realtors. If so, we have a code of ethics which need to be followed and if not there is discipline. Finally the local multiple listing service, if not run by the Realtors, may also have disciplinary responsibilities.
I would encourage you to find resolution with the appropriate authority as soon as possible.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 12, 2014
I would reach out to the office manager or managing broker. If you were released from your listing, then you should be entitled to a copy of what you signed. I would also be sure listing agreement was terminated before you re-list as you would not want to pay 2 commissions if the home sells.
Thanks.