Home Buying in Palm Harbor>Question Details

Linda Hinkson, Home Buyer in Silver Springs, FL

HOA for 1706 and 1732 Arabian Lane please? Also pets?

Asked by Linda Hinkson, Silver Springs, FL Sat Jun 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3112803547-1706-Arabian-Ln-Pa…

Answers

2
Hi Pam. Please add us to your listing book. We are serious buyers and will be in town in 10 days to 2 weeks...Will need a place rather quickly rather than renting. We also will pay with cash and not need a loan....If this place is gone, we are looking for at least preferably 2B2B nice location between 150,000 and 300,000, with a low HOA. By low I mean under 300 per month... Thanks for any help you can give us... Linda and Ben Anderson.... Looking in Pinellas county...
Linda,

Send me your email to my direct email address below and I will get you set up.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013
Linda,

1706 Arabian Ln. is a bank owned property listed at $215,900 3/2.5/2 3240 sq. ft.
1732 Arabian Ln is a short sale listed at $235,000 3/3.5/1 2925 Sq. ft.

The monthly maintenance is $250 monthly ( covering Building Exterior, Ground Maintenance, Private Road, & Roof ) and the HOA is $118 Quarterly- it is a gated community with a community pool.

They do allow 2 pets- I don't think there is a weight restriction, but would verify before purchasing (no pit bulls).

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

When you visit the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Prudential Tropical Realty
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155