Home Buying in Glen Allen>Question Details

vidswar, Home Buyer in Glen Allen, VA

HOA fees in wyndham

Asked by vidswar, Glen Allen, VA Mon Jul 9, 2012

Hello i am looking into town homes at Wyndham and was wondering what the average HOA fees is?

Answers

3
Each townhome community has their own fee schedules as the agents below have mentioned. I would love to help you find the perfect place to call home. Give me a call and I will set up a home search website that will email you all of the current listings that are available that meet your search criteria. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Call or email me anytime between 9 am and 9 pm daily.

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker
804-972-9927
There are quite a few different Townhouse Communities in Wyndhan that each have different HOA fees. Plus there is an overall Wyndham fee for each homeowner as well. You would need to be more specific as to which community you are interested in. Or, if you are looking to work with a REALTOR I would be happy to help you navigate the system since I do alot of business in that area. It can be confusing. Feel Free to Contact me at Fay@EagleRealtyVA.com!
Are you referring to Courtland at Wyndham? If so, Courtland is managed by the Community Group and I believe the fees are approximately $245 monthly. This includes exterior, yard, & common area maintenance, snow and trash removal, and recreational facilities.

If you are looking for a Realtor to help you with a home purchase I would be happy to help you! Please feel free to contact me at Shannon@homesweethenrico.com

Happy House Hunting!