Kapil.sabher…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

HOA fees calculation?

Asked by Kapil.sabherwal, Orlando, FL Thu Sep 13, 2012

Hello, I am planning to buy a condo in around the theme parks ...Could u please let me know if the HOA fees is based on the sq footage of the apt or on the buying price of the apt.Thanks. First Timer

Answers

4
Kapil,
It i rarely based entirely on square footage. Every Condo complex is different an based on the type of amenities & services offered, the prices would differ. Kapil, decide what monthly payments are comfortable for you, what price range and amenities you want, and whether you are looking for a rental property or vacation home for you and your family.
Many things to consider. Feel free to call or email me your questions or concerns of which I am sure you have many.
While I do not work in the Orlando area, I network with many professional Realtors all over and would be happy to refer you to someone wold help you navigate this market.

Genevieve Ramachandran
gennyramachandran@michaelsanders.com
941-268-1511
Alan Martin, Broker, Orlando, FL I have purchased 7 condos around disney in the past 18 months and all ahve been based on the sq footage that is under air conditioning. I can help you buy too. Please get in touch to benefit from my personal experience. Alan@FrontlineFloridaRealty.com
Hi Kapil,
The HOA fee doensnt have to do with your property, and the monthly is based on what the community has, like pool, security, employess and etc.

Good Luck

Mike Wald
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
USA:
Office Miami: +1 786 277-7744
Office Orlando: +1 407 965-2928
Brazil:
Office São Paulo: +55 11 3042-7592
HOA fees have nothing to do with buying price, that is for sure. They could vary within a condo complex based on the size of the unit. Some do and some don't.

Also don't miss reading my blog on this topic: http://www.trulia.com/blog/mark_lemenager/2011/08/vacation_c…