Home Buying in Campbell>Question Details

Joypsalm91, Renter in California City, CA

HI we currently live in San Bruno and is looking for a possibility to move to Campbell, Mountain View, Sunnyvale area. Our budget is around 600 K-

Asked by Joypsalm91, California City, CA Mon Sep 3, 2012

Found this house for sale - 656 Curtner Avenue, Campbell CA 95008, would anyone know more about this listing and also the area? What is important for us is that it is in a good neighborhood, save, easy access to shopping and also to hospital. Thank you

Answers

10
ThThe Campbell area around Crtner is great area to be; close to Willow Glen. You would love to visit its Downtown on Lincoln Ave. I just did a few transactions and listing there. 600K will do fine. I shall be glad to set up a daily alert fitting into your requirements for you to view without anyu obligation from you. Also you are welcome to use my websites for home search and community resources.
Richard K. Ho, M.D., MBA, Realtor. ePro
License#01407461
Investor Coach and Strategist
Cornerstone Realtors,

6455 Almaden Expwy., Suite 98

San Jose Ca 95120

408-828-0189

Fax 408-649-5212

Please visit: http://www.trulia.com/profile/RichardHo/
http://www.DrHoRealty.com">
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Joy,

When looking for homes down here in Santa Clara County, try looking at the public portal of the very same MLS that we, as Realtors, use in searching for homes. This will provide you with a far more accurate list of available homes. The site to use is http://www.mlslistings.com.

And as the others have already mentioned, you'll find a home faster and with far less stress by working with a local Realtor to assist you.

Grace Morioka
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Joypsalm91,

I. grew up in San Bruno long ago, in Rollingwood. I live in Campbell now.
One of our Keller Williams brokers has a listing that came back on the market this past weekend.
http://matrix.mlslistings.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=20…
This may be the best buy in the South Bay, but you'll have to act fast. Great neighborhood, with a beautiful park right across the street- hAs a nice pool in the backyard. Priced well at $539,000.
Call me to see it. 408-583-3789 or 831-524-2989.
I woulde be happy to show you around the area.
http://innexussis.kwrealty.com/

thanks,

Rich
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
Thank you Richard for your reply. The house looks nice. I will forward this to my husband. What is important to us is a single level with trees.
Flag Tue Sep 4, 2012
Dear Joypsalm91- The Campbell area around Crtner is great area to be; close to Willow Glen. You would love to visit its Downtown on Lincoln Ave. I just did a few transactions and listing there. 600K will do fine. I shall be glad to set up a daily alert fitting into your requirements for you to view without anyu obligation from you. Also you are welcome to use my websites for home search and community resources.
BTW, I love Psalm 91 too.
Richard K. Ho, M.D., MBA, Realtor. ePro
License#01407461
Investor Coach and Strategist
Cornerstone Realtors,

6455 Almaden Expwy., Suite 98

San Jose Ca 95120

408-828-0189

Fax 408-649-5212
thank you Richard, I will advise my husband about it.
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
thank you Richard. we will look into this area as well
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
It's a great neighborhood and very safe also very convenient to shopping.good Samaritan Hospital is less than a mile. I live in this neighborhood myself love this area.
Hi Joypalm91,

My name is Monisha Bhatia and I am an area specialist for Campbell and the Cambrian area. Please give me a call so we can talk further about your quest for the right home.

-Monisha Bhatia
408-813-4362
As you see, Curtner went under contract. Curtner is a four lane road in most areas, with stop signals.

It is a desirable neighborhood. Because of the busy street that is why the price is lower. You may also want to look into zip code 95124 and parts of 95118.

Have an amazing day.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
656 Curtner Avenue just got under contract on 8/5 and is Pending. Inventory is low, homes are selling with multiple offers. You will need a preapproval letter from your bank if you are financing, a 3% deposit and hopefully conventional financing with at least a 20% down payment to compete with other bids. All of the areas you mention are good. If you would like me to email you some listings that are active. Please contact me through my Trulia profile. Kind regards.
Pls it that is ok with you as for now we are trying to figure out where to live. Hope that is ok with you send us the listing for now so we have a better idea of the situation. I found alot of listing in Santa Clara. Yes we have pre-approval and we will put at least 20% down.
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hi Joypsalm91,

Not sure but I think the home you're referring to is located at 656 CURTNER AVENUE, Campbell 95008. If this is the house, it is under contract. Unfortunately the public sites that access the MLS are not always in real time and the status is not always up-to-date.

I can tell you that most of Campbell is nice and safe. However there are a few areas that you may want to stay away from. I used to live in Campbell and I think it is a very nice city with lots to offer.

If I can help you with any specifics, please jot me a note and I'll be happy to help!
Thank you Ron, currently we are trying to decide the area where we want to move- Campbell, Santa Clara, Menlo, Sunnyvale...we are not sure and we are just checking to get an idea of the better neighborhood for our budget before we make a decision.
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hi Joypsalm91

I am a real estate agent specialising in Campbell area. I would be able to help you with any listing here. Please feel free to contact me @408-813-4342.

Monisha Bhatia
Intero Real Estate Services
408-813-4362