Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Gary Vin, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

HI, everybody! I am an Manhattan resident, looking to move in Brooklyn. In your opinion, which area of Brooklyn is good to move-in now?

Asked by Gary Vin, Brooklyn, NY Sun Feb 23, 2014

Answers

8
Good Afternoon, Gary! Last few years a lot o Manhattan residents is "running' to Brooklyn Some of them because of cheaper prices, another one - looking for a private houses with more space. Of'course, your choice depends of the price range that you looking for. You can choose Brooklyn Heights area with a great view on Brooklyn Bridge, or you can buy a house near the Prospect Park to have an opportunity to go for a run every morning. But whatever property you will choose it will become your new lovely Brooklyn home. Good luck with your purchase!
Very poetry answer)
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
Good area(s) is subjective, and it really should be dictated by personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; therefore consider researching on your own and take the time to visit areas of interest more than once; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 23, 2014
All the best to you!
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
Thank you for the answer!
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
There are many great neighborhoods in Brooklyn. What is best for you would depend on your own personal preferences. If you give me some more details about what you are looking for, I'd be in a better position to assist you Are you looking to buy or rent? What is your budget? Will you be living alone? I'm an attorney and independent realtor and can give you all the attention you need in your search. Email me and I'd be happy to help you!

Jennifer Sayad, Esq.
Attorney at law
Real Estate Broker
(917) 499-9832
Jensayad@gmail.com
Gary, There are several "good" neighborhoods in Brooklyn. Each has it's own characteristics. A) close to Manhattan?, B) School districts?, C) easy to get around without a car?,D) House or condo/co-op, rental buidlings?, More family oriented than for singles?……What is "good" for one person may not be "good" for another. I will be glad to answer any questions you have. Pat
Hi Gary,

Park Slope has everything you would want and is close to everything you need. Food, train access, stores, bars, activities, etc within block of each other. I was born and raised here in Brooklyn and have sold real estate here for 15 years...

Give me a call... The advice is free.

Luke Constantino
Realtor/Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
C: (212) 300-3919
O: (718) 954 8400
lukenyc@kw.com
Dear Gary,

That is a hard question to answer because it is very subjective. There are many good neighborhoods in Brooklyn and if you ask around you will get a myriad of answers. It also depends on your budget.

Your best bet would be to do some research and spend some time here. You should also speak to people you know that live in Brooklyn and see what they have to say.

If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me direct. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell Feldman
Associate Broker
Fillmore Real Estate
917-805-0783
MitchellSFeldman@aol
Brooklyn is all over great just all depends on your price... How much are you looking to spend on how many bedrooms? Jeannette Batsikas
Hello Gary, are you thinking of buying or leasing?
Gary, would you be living in the home, or would it be solely for income generation?
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
Buying a multi-family
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014