Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

sugathr, Home Buyer in Katy, TX

HI Looking for a house attached to pattison elementary in Katy TX.

Asked by sugathr, Katy, TX Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

9
Arnold Richie’s answer
I built homes in Nottingham Country when it was in its infancy. Really great neighborhoods for families with wonderful schools. I am a Realtor and also hold a Mortgage Originator license so know the market well and would love to help you find a great home. I am certain that all of the Realtors herein are well qualified to help as well.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me:

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
http://www.yournewhomehouston.com
arnold@yournewhomehouston.com
713-396-2017
Hi, If you have something attached to this school please give me a call. 832 488 5197. It is hard to find a newer home attached to this school zone.

Thank You.

Sugath
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
That school is zoned to neighborhoods like Nottingham Country and Kelliwood. Older parts of "Katy" off of Fry road, south of I-10 built in the 70s and 80s.

I lived in Nottingham Country in the last 80s when I moved to Houston. Very nice community with mature trees and various types of home style. Some of the homes have alley access to the garages. Most of the home prices range from $200,000-$350,000 depending on size, updates. There are a few exceptions.

I have a way to create a customized search to only pull up homes zoned to that elementary for you. We would have to double check each home as sometimes the listing Realtor puts the home with the wrong school name, but we would assume they are correct to start viewing.

Let us know if we can assist you as we show in this area all the time.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Currently I am showing 16 active listings zoned to Pattison. They are priced $199,000.-$1,195,000. Let me know when you would like to see them. Heather MacKinnon 832-964-569 hmackinnon@remax.net
A few questions ...

What is your budget?
How many bedrooms/bathrooms?
Minimum square footage?
Is a large yard a priority? Pool?
Have you been pre-approved with a lender?

Please get back to me with this information, so that I may narrow the search and zero in on the properties that would work best for your family. My contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
I would recommend that you get connected with a REALTOR that specializes in the area where you are wanting to purchase. Contact any of us and we can point you in the right direction.
Listing available at 6606 Portlick Dr. Katy Tx 77449
Hello! I am showing homes in Katy, TX today. Feel free to give me a call to discuss your preferences!

Ramonica @ 832-293-5385
We'd be happy to help! Our Keller Williams office is in Katy and we do a lot of business there. Message us your info or contact us today and we'll put you in touch with one of our dedicated Buyer's Specialists. We'll be able to help you more once we get more info specific to your situation.

Hope this helps,

The Loken Group
281-861-4624
info@thelokengroup.com
I can certainly help you with that! Give me a call at 254-640-4371 or email me at patrica.isom@yahoo.com