Redladybug, Home Seller in 08054

HI I am looking for an agent to help me in renting out my townhome in Mount Laurel,NJ.Whom should I contact? Thanks

Asked by Redladybug, 08054 Mon Apr 15, 2013

Answers

12
Red Lady Bug -

Following up. It looks like you are due to have your condo re-rented or sold. Here is my contact info below. Please feel free to reach out
Jessica Holtzman
Licensed Realtor
609-410-4212
Jessica@JessicaHoltzman.com
Hi Redladybug,

I would be happy to speak with you about renting your townhome. Not only am I local Realtor, but I have personally lived in Le Club and Stonegate (where I currently reside). My office, Long and Foster Moorestown, does work with many homeowners who decide to put their home on the rental market because we offer a full line of property management services led by individuals who do nothing but manage rental properties, not real estate agents looking to make a few bucks on the side. We can help you screen tenants, enforce homeowner association rules, provide renter's insurance, send a reputable plumber to the unit on a holiday weekend, or offer renters the convenience of paying their rent online---or any combination of the above! In addition, Long and Foster listings--including yours---appear on over 400 websites to increase your chances of finding a highly qualified tenant quickly.

Please feel free to give me a call or send an email at your convenience---I look forward to hearing from you!

Laura Altobelli, Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
10 West Main Street
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Email: Laura.Altobelli@longandfoster.com
I just met with another townhome owner in Mount Laurel about listing his property..
I am available to assist you as well. How soon would you like to list your thome?
Tenants are out there!

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Please feel free to contact me anytime at. 609-410-9573. I wlill be very happy to help you.

Jody pagliuso
Redladybug,

Any licensed agent can list your home for rent.. I am a long time resident of Mt. Laurel and am familiar with all subdivisions in the area.

I'd like to know more details about what you are trying to accomplish, highest price? short term rental possibility? pets? credit challenged tenants? do you plan to sell the home in a year or do you intend to keep it as an investment property? Are you familiar with the township ordinances regarding landlord registration and the state Tenant Landlord laws ?

All these things will determine how to list and market the town home and what type of tenant you might attract and an experienced agent who is familiar with the area would be your best choice.

Please get in touch with me to discuss further via email or cell number listed below.

Barbara L. Smith ABR, GRI, SFR
Weichert Realtors
609-980-7593
email: BarbSmith321@gmail.com
"Voted 5 Star Professional, Top Realtor Mt. Laurel,
Phila Mag Sept. 2012"
Hi Ladybug!

I would be happy to be interviewed by you for the job of leasing your townhome (you should interview multiple agents). I can provide references that you can call and chat with about my performance and success.

I grew up in Palmyra and currently reside in Haddon Twp. My Aunt lives in Ramblewood and I know Mount Laurel well.

I am a Broker in NJ and am also licensed in PA. Although my firm is traditionally associated with higher-end properties, we represent all price ranges. It just means that you get luxury service!

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 d
856.979.5967 m/text
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Good morning,
When looking for an agent to rent your home you need to find one that you are comfortable with.
One that will advertise in all markets. Make sure that the tenant is well qualified, and ensure that you have all of the inspections you need from the township. Mt Laurel does require that you be registered as a landlord and does require a rental CO. This protects you down the road, in case an issue does arise with the tenant. If you are moving out of state there are a number of property management companies that can provide their services for you.
I personally like to advertise my rentals to the military, they are reliable and maintain the property
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.
Take care,
Karin A. Volk
Broker Associate
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
4230 Dearborn Circle
Mt Laurel NJ 08054
c-609-929-9160
karin.volk@prufoxroach.com
Mount Laurel has become a hot area for people looking for rentals. The most important thing is to look through the list of potential tenants to find one that you will be the most confident.. I make sure that we go over their qualifications to make an informed decision.
Please feel free to call me to discuss.

David Rifkin / Keller Williams Real Estate
Realtor, Broker Associate, Notary
dsrifkin@gmail.com
Office 856-321-1212
Cell 856-261-0616

I would love to help you find the perfect tenant for your townhome in Mount Laurel. Give me a call so that I can show you how Weichert will advertise your property on the Internet to get you the most exposure so that you can get the best price, a tenant with good qualifications and in the time frame you need.

Michelle Garey
Weichert Realtors
Office: 609-983-2888 x 114
E-mail: mgarey@weichert.com
http://www.michellegarey.com
My team would be happy to help you rent your townhouse. Our office is located in Mt Laurel so we are very familiar with the area. We have about 25 rentals ourselves so we can certainly help you in placing a tenant.

Feel free to call or email me. 856-498-8167 cell soldbyjen@aol.com

Jen Winzinger
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
4230 Dearborn Cir
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
Good morning! I would be happy to be of assistance to you! Give me a call when it's convenient.

Thanks for reaching out!
Hello Redladybug,
Than you for your question.
I will be happy to assist you.
609-313-8518 or inesdelacruz@remax.net
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, CRS, ABR
RE/MAX Connection
To view all the homes in NJ visit http://www.inesdelacruz.com