Home Buying in Yonkers>Question Details

Akclarke84, Home Buyer in

HI, I am first time buyer, have a pre-approval for 200k is it enough to purchase a decent co-op in westchester: 2 bedroom, 2 bath w/ terrace?

Asked by Akclarke84, Sat Aug 3, 2013

Answers

5
Good Morning, you may want to verify that you were qualified for a co-op loan and how much maintenance they took into account to qualify you. I would also contact Angelo Ponzi to help answer your question (914) 804-5802.
In depends where in Westchester you want to buy the co-op. There are quite a few for sale. If interested let me know about the area and I can help you out.
Westchester has more than 50 2bed 2bath coops under$200,000 available. If you would like a list of these options ... @AskReynet.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence

917-855-0277
Rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net
Hi, The prices in many area have come down enough to yield plenty of options. The area you are searching in will help determine what will be available to you. Please feel free to elaborate some more and message me directly. Have a great day!

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed Associate Broker
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
There are a number of coops available in Westchester that are 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a balcony; decent is subjective. Remember to buy a coop you must pass a board so it is important to have good credit scores, enough money for the required down payments, closing costs and 6 months of maintenance reserves.