Enriquez525, Home Buyer in Lagrangeville, NY

HELP?!? I would like to apply for a FHA loan but, I don't know if I qualify with an occupying co-signer without a SSN.

Asked by Enriquez525, Lagrangeville, NY Fri Sep 28, 2012

Please help! I'm eager to have a home. I have ok credit and 20% for the down payment. I would like to apply for an FHA loan and I believe I would be approved, but, my income is way too low to even come close to the loan I desire ($150,000). My husband does not have a SSN he will use an ITIN to co-sign the loan, therefore we will meet the income requirements. I'm not sure if I would still be approved. If not, what do I do?

thanks a million

Answers

9
Shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financing options, they have access to banks and private lenders with different financial programs. I am sure that they can be able to assist you with the right mortgage loan.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
I would suggest you contact a local lender for suggestions for your best loan type.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Enriquez - does your husband have a green card?

Let me know and I'll do some research on your behalf!

best regards,

Jeff Marr
Alpine Mortgage Planning
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
The only way to find out is to talk face to face with a lender. Ask your real estate agent for some lenders they have worked and had success with in your area or go to your bank or credit union.

They are there to help you through the process and find the loan that fits your situation.

Best of luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
You need to go through the process of applying with a lender of your choosing and work your way through the process.
You will need to check with the lender. Often if they have no SS# then they will need to have a TIN# which is a taxpayers id number.

Contact you lender and they will be able to tell you exactly what you will need.

Good Luck/
the only one who can answer that question is a lender. And there are multiple ones, maybe someone will know of a way you can accomplish your goal. You could call Chris Stahl at Summit Funding at 266-4436, and you can call Tyler Horton,916.925.1413 at Chase Mortgage. Those are the two I use for my questions. (tell them I sent you) Good luck!
I would suggest you contact a local lender to get your questions answered.
Talk to somebody who can take you through the whole process as it would
appear you have several issues including whether a FHA loan is the way
to go when you have 20% for your downpayment.
Well, you only need 3.5 % down to use an FHA loan. You should check with a lender, see what you qualify for. A great lender will have a few different options for you, if you can qualify for a loan, they will know. You are correct that $150,000 is a good purchase price. You should be able to get a decent home in various areas with that much budget.

Only way to find out what your loan scenario looks like is to talk to a lender. Try Evelyne Jamet at Vitek. She has been a miracle worker for many of my clients.

Call her at 916-452-8800

Web Reference: http://www.kyleeonline.com