Home Buying in Elmwood Park>Question Details

dededa4, Home Buyer in Elmwood Park, IL

Greetiings, What can anyone tell me about the located at 7754 w Sunset dr. zip code 60707 ? any information will be greatly appreciated?

Asked by dededa4, Elmwood Park, IL Sun Feb 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1055103297-7754-W-Sunset-Dr-E…

Answers

2
This property has been a rental property that's why the taxes don't reflect any exemptions. It's currently temporarily off the market as a rental also.

Considering there are no pictures other than the exterior, there very well may be a reason for that...they don't want you to see it. The listing mentions the 2nd floor as being unfinished with lots of potential which may mean it will require a rehab loan in order to purchase it.

Buyer is to assume village repairs. Elmwood Park is a municipality that requires a property be inspected by the village before it is sold. I assume the owner has not had the inspection as the property disclosure supplied online doesn't indicate any issues with violations the property may have with the village. So, beware that there may be issues once the inspectors come.

Last thing I can tell you about this property is that it apparently is overpriced for whatever condition it is in. Homes that are well priced in most areas, including Elmwood Park, are not lingering on the market since July with only a $10k price drop from when it came on the market.

If this sounds like a property that you want to find out more about, feel free to give me a call and I can see what else I can find out from the listing agent and/or I can take you through it if you aren't presently working with an agent.

If this doesn't sound like a property that could work for you, I'd be happy to help you find one that better suits your real estate needs.

Cathi Weaver
Keller Williams Realty Partners
847-477-3494
Web Reference: http://www.CathiWeaver.com
Brick Bungalow on oversized corner lot. Octagon front with side entrance. 1st floor features living room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen w/walk-in pantry, full bath and 3 bedrooms. 2nd floor is unfinished with lots of potential for expansion. Full basement w/exterior access features laundry room and rec room. Newer roof, flood control and more!!! BEING SOLD AS-IS BUYER TO ASSUME VILLAGE REPAIRS.
List price $189,000