Home Buying in Barnegat>Question Details

Peg, Other/Just Looking in Edison, NJ

Greenbrier Oceanaire....tell me why I shold think seriously about this complex.....seems very large once completed......resales seem pricey......

Asked by Peg, Edison, NJ Fri Dec 25, 2009

Answers

5
Frank Fontana’s answer
I've lived in Greenbriar Oceanaire Golf & Country Club since 2004 It is a great community. What I like about Greenbriar is that it is more like a country club then a adult community. We have a very active community with lots of activities going on.
Before a bought in Greenbriar I did a lot of research, looking at a lot of other communities and found that they all reminded me of a adult communality. Greenbriar did not, I felt I was at a country club. And now that I'm here, It was a great move.
If you are interested in Greenbriar. There is a resale agent how specializes in the resale homes in Greenbriar. His web site is; http://www.GreenbriarOceanaire-Resale.com
This web site is just for the resale homes in Greenbriar Oceanaire. Check it out,
Believe me this community is a great one and the Taxes are lower than most.
Are you trying to find someone to point out the good things about the place or are you trying to find reasons not to buy there? Your question seems like you do not want to buy there and are looking for confirmation.
I'm not a realtor but have lived in Barnegat for 22 years now- have heard nothing bad at all about Greenbriar- stay away from Mirage in Barnegat- many many problems- flooding- electrical- they are still fixing problems 10 years later- too many owners- nothing done right
Peg - Tough questions - I live in an adult community - it's NOT greenbrier. I am hard pressed to put my thoughts in writing as to pros- cons- of any one community.
We have many - many adult community sites in Ocean and Monmouth County.
I have a web site you may wish to go to; http://www.retireoceancounty.com
This was set up JUST for questions like yours.
The best solution to your questions is for us to get together. I will be happy to come to Edison and sit down with you. Of course you are welcome to come to one of our offices - we have 12 - and I can meet you there.
Peg - I have been doing real estate for several decades- parents and grandparents before me. What I have learned is to listen to buyers and sellers and their concerns. I try to do that well.
Let me know if you need some help, I know i can help direct you.
Marc 732-778-9933
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
The homes at Greenrbiar Oceanaire in Waretown (Ocean Township) are generally larger than other 55+ community homes in southern Ocean County. In addition the community has a championship 18 hole golf course, restaurant, pro golf shop, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and bocchi courts and an enormous Club House.

Here are some of the homes currently available at Greenbriar...

https://jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/sd_AAAa0040n200912260…

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com