Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

C, Other/Just Looking in 60628

Graduating college in a few weeks and will be working for USDA. Need an updated condo in a happening area budget.$150k , safe for single woman. Ideas?

Asked by C, 60628 Sun Mar 27, 2011

Answers

2
There are condos available within an easy commute of DC and with some occasional luck, a townhome that is in good condition. If you are looking for something near the USDA in Beltsville, I know of several nice homes.

A few questions to consider, does your budget take into consideration condo fees? Have you actually been approved by a lender.

Locating a home, analyzing the total monthly cost, and locating a lender are all things a good realtor can help you with. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.peggysouza.com
Hi C

That is a little tight to buy a property in DC. Currently under $200k on the market in DC in such neighborhoods at Adams Morgan, Chevy Chase, Brightwood, Logan, Cleveland park and others there are studios. A 1BR at that price point is going to be tough in DC. Please feel free to email more details and I would be happy to send over what is on the market and help you find a place to buy.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net