Home Buying in Laurel>Question Details

Nicole Compt…, Home Buyer in Newport News, VA

Good morning, I will be relocating to Maryland between April or May of this year. I am looking for a realtor in the Laurel-Bowie area. Thank you

Asked by Nicole Compton, Newport News, VA Fri Jan 17, 2014

Answers

11
Hello and welcome to MARYLAND!
I would love to assist you! Born and raised in Maryland, over ten years in Laurel and an office in Bowie (also Columbia and Silver Spring). I specialize in Laurel as well as New Homes. Call me at your earliest convenience (301-539-9005) so we can get moving on your new home! I’ll keep you informed and up to date on the market so you can make the best decision! http://www.go2tristar.com
Good luck on your home search and welcome to the area in advance.
Hello Nicole,

My office is in Laurel, Maryland. I specialize in Laurel - Bowie Area. You can look at available homes on my web site http://www.buyorselldmv.com. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 240.893.2687. I look forward to welcoming you to your new home.
Hello Nicole,

My office is in Laurel and Laurel-Bowie are my primary markets I work in. I have a list of homes that have not even hit the market yet. I would love to talk with you about what you are looking for and give you some insight as to the benefits of both areas. Give me a call today so that we can put a plan together. I can be reached at 240-988-3173

Corey Lancaster
Hi Nicole,
You do need to start with an agent to strta investigating ahead of time before you get out here. At the same time, however, you need to start working with an experienced lender. Buying a house when relocating has a specific set of concerns that need to be addressed and you need someone to lay all these out ahead of time in order to avoid any pitfalls. Working withthe wrong person will likely result in a frustrating and potentially costly experience for you.

I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
Nicole,

I second Laura. Welcome to Maryland!! I am a lender in the area who works with transplants such as yourself. You can find out more about me on Trulia and also here. http://reviewbrentmendelson.blogspot.com/

If you don't have a lender I would like to have the chance to earn your trust and your business. If you would like to have a few names of local Realtors who I believe could assist and would work hard for you I can do that if you contact me. I'd suggest talking to 2-3 lenders and realtors as well and go from there.

If any of us can help you in any way just say the word.

Thank You,

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1st Mariner Mortgage
Office 240-235-5314
Cell 301-412-0259
Nmls #111407
Lending in ALL 50 states
Hello Nicole,
Welcome to Maryland and the Laurel/Bowie area! I live in Laurel and have been a resident of Maryland my entire life. I would be glad to assist you in finding your ideal home. The Coldwell Banker team and myself would be honored to guide you in finding a home that meets your needs. I can be reached at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
James.Hall@cbmove.com
http://www.cbmove.com/Michael.Hall
Cell 301-997-5935
Office 410-740-7100
Good day Ms. Compton,

We would love to have you here in Prince Georges county , M.D. Please give me a call so we can map out and strategize our game plan for you to purchase a home. My goal is to make this process a seamless transition for you. We will get to the specifics such as market conditions, home type, length of process, condition of homes , etc. I can be reached at 301-440-1489 or parkerteam4@aol.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Nicole,
Welcome to Maryland! I have lived in Maryland my entire life so am quite familiar with this area and I would be happy to assist you in your search. I will help guide you step by step through the home buying process so that we can find the perfect place to call home for you and your family. Please take a moment to check out my website at http://www.jenjohnsonsellshomes.com. I can be reached at 410-271-6672, through Trulia or via email at jenniferjohnson@kw.com. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Kind Regards,
Jen Johnson
Please go to bob@bobcoursey.com to search
Welcome to Maryland Nicole! We chose this area as the last move of my husband's Navy career in order to make it our permanent home. We have helped over 1,000 families buy, sell and rent homes in the Fort Meade area and specialize in relocation moves. Every member of our team is a military retiree, brat or spouse and has first hand experience with cross state moves.

Please visit us on-line or feel free to contact me directly with any questions that you may have. My team would love to EARN your business!
Hello Nicole!
I would love to assist you in your search for a home in the Laurel/Bowie area. I have done extensive business in both areas. Please feel free to contact me @
MaryWagner@ChampionRealty.com
I have been in business in the area for 15 years and work one on one with each of my clients. I can also be reached @ 410-975-3232. Thanks! Mary
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014