Homebuyer, Home Buyer in 08505

Good choice of area for new home. Florence, NJ or Bordentown, NJ ?

Asked by Homebuyer, 08505 Tue May 12, 2009

I am considering buying new home in Florence or Bordentown area. Which are has better value in future (next 5 yrs) ?

Answers

5
Depends on if you have kids or not? Bordentown's PMS School (Pre K to 3) has 9 out of 10 rating and it's excellent over Florence. Rest of all seems similar to me.

I am actually moving to Chesterfield for bigger house as I am in Town Home in Bordentown and I put it out for sale by owner if you want!
Florence Township for me.
There is no crystal ball that can answer the question of future market value. I personally live in Florence and have relatives in Bordentown. If you are looking a school districts, Bordentown is a little bit better at the high school level if you base things exclusively on standardized test results. It was our family choice to locate in the Roebling part of Florence because its a mix of affordability, a close knit community and good schools and alot of well built historic brick houses to boot! Deciding where to live is not just a question that should solely be based on a prediction of market value. When you buy a house to live in you are also buying the community. Research the community and see what it can offer you before you buy.
I am planning to buy a property in Florence, NJ but my only concern is schooling and community. I was reading reviews about school it looks like they are not good but I wasn't sure. Can you please guide me?
Flag Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hello
I feel both towns have the postive and neg. I am an agent for Prudential Fox Roach and live in Florence. both towns have newly built high schools, developments and so on. value have maintained. It all depends on what your looking for.

Tony Lee
cell: 609-456-8360
E-mail: tonyleeteam@yahoo.com
Website. http://www.tonyslee.com
Web Reference: http://www.tonyslee.com
I have represented buyers in both towns. There no way of determining where values will be in the next 5 years so I won't touch that. What I can say is both towns offer a short commute up North if NYC or North Jersey is your place of employment. Bordentown schools are better rated but Florence is not bad. Community choice I'd say should be your concern. Some communities offer bigger lot sizes and have better housing depending on what you criteria. Feel free to give a call or email. It will be my pleasure to help you navigate thru things.

Jeremy S. Hill, Realtor Associate
Keller Williams Realty,
http://www.SouthNewJerseyHomes.com
Office: 856.685.1651
Direct: 609.876.5817
Fax: 609.482.8235
Licensed PA, NJ
"Your Interest 1st Always"