Home Buying in Roseburg>Question Details

Hamud Hamuds…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Good-Natured Buyer with Cash Seeks Cool, Fun, Ethical Realtor For Interesting Situation: I'm looking to buy

Asked by Hamud Hamudstein, Los Angeles, CA Tue Mar 24, 2009

something very inexpensive (mobile/modular/other) in and around Roseburg for my mother and nephew to live in while he attends school there. Ideally, this would be a 3-bedroom 2-bath low-maintenance property, corner lot, safe neighborhood. Or a not terrifyingly trashed fixer of similar size. Or a lot that already has gas, water, electricity and zoned for a modular home.
I see fantastic deals on Craigslist but am out of state and would like someone I could trust who could show appropriate properties to my mom and help her with paperwork as needed. Since I'm looking for something very very inexpensive, this transaction doesn't offer a lot to someone who has a family to feed and a mortgage to pay. But my mom is a lovely woman with a great sense of humor and I think this would be a good learning opportunity for any agent just starting out to learn a little about working with older clients who have minor disabilities and the other reasonable concerns that an older person has.

Answers

3
Rick and Joanne Graham’s answer
We are always looking for fun clients! If we can't have fun in the process, than why do it at all? I work with my Husband Rick, and we can help! We are the Douglas County team that understands relationships, and gets results! Call us at (541) 580-1399. Once we are clear on exactly what you are after, we can help make it happen. Please visit our web site and click on the green video icon so we can introduce ourselves!

Best Wishes,
Joanne Graham
http://www.realtorjoannegraham.com
Hamud:
I wasn't sure I wanted to click on the question, sounded like a personnal ad.
I am a Realtor in Roseburg. I assume that your nephew is either going to Roseburg High or Umpqua Community College. There are some deals out there and if you would like me to show them to your Mom, I would be glad to do it.
You can reach me at 1-800-755-1890 extension 5206.
Call me so that we can go over details as to exactly what it is you are looking for and how cheap is cheap.
Susan Neukaemper
Prudential RE Professionals
1479 NW Mulholland
Roseburg, OR 97470
Licensed Oregon Real Estate Broker
Hello! I am not in the Roseburg area but got a little bit of a chuckle from the email posting I received.....Trulia only sends a portion of your question out to us Realtors - when I got the email it looked like an ad from the Personals Section.........."Good-Natured Buyer with Cash Seeks Cool, Fun, Ethical Realtor for Interesting Situation" :) Best of luck finding a Roseburng Realtor and getting your mom and nephew situated!

Kelly Gebler
Real Estate Broker & Loan Officer
Keller Williams Realty & Sunset Mortgage
Serving the Portland Metro Area