Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Good Morning Everyone! I passed my RE exam a week ago (on the first try!) and am now looking to work with a Broker in the Boca/Delray area.

Asked by Kevin, Boca Raton, FL Fri Nov 8, 2013

This is Diane, using my partner Kevin's acct.I live in East Boca. My experience is a RE license in NJ for 15 years, but I have only worked for major developers selling new construction to the Active Adult market. I need training on how to work within a brokerage, MLS, etc. Currently we have had success in RE investing, having wholesaled a number of homes here in FL, and recently finished a Rehab. Any knowledge would be appreciated!

Answers

8
HI Diane,

Welcome to the Florida real estate market. It is a great time to get started. After six years as a Realtor/broker in NJ...I moved here 20-years ago, and experienced much of what you will experience in the transition today.
I would be happy to meet with you and discuss options.

Dean Emly, SRES, CDPE
Keller-Williams Realty/Boca Raton
7280 W. Palmetto Park Road #110
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
561-901-7808 direct
demly49@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Hello Diane,
please come to ReMax Realty Pros and meet with AJ Zaki our broker - we have an excellent office with one on one training from our broker. He is excellent - many years of experience. Since joining this office I have more than doubled my production. Please call him at 561-756-8047.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Hi Diane. Congratulations on passing the RE exam!! You're coming in to the industry with some commendable experience in real estate already and the advanced knowledge and experience will serve you well through the challenges along the way. Seven years ago I switched tracks and became an agent bringing years of experience related to banking real estate transacations in commerical and residential properties. Shifting to the other side of the desk was a logical career move for me, and you, that makes lots of sense. Good luck to you and I wish all the best.
Take advantage of the education offered by your association. Find a broker who will give you what you need and not charge you for things you don't use, need or want. Of course, I think the Re/Max balloon/logo is a great benefit.
Congratulations & welcome! We are always looking for good realtors and we have a great mentor program that might benefit you. If you would like to schedule a consultation, please call 561-322-3330 or email infofromrcs@gmail.com. Good luck!
Thank you, Jenniffer. I will be emailing your directly to schedule a consultation.
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
I have worked with Keller Williams for the past few years and love the atmosphere and support! I work out of the office on Powerline and Palmetto, but we have an office on Federal also! I've also worked with other small and large companies and would be happy to share my over 12 years experience with you. Feel free to call or text me at 561-288-0279 and I'll help with any questions you have!
Hi Kevin,

Congratulations on passing your exam! We're always look for good agents. Feel free to give me a call, and we can discuss.

Amy Givoni
Givoni Realty Corp.
Phone: 561-361-8555
Efax: 786-345-5806
Email: amy@givonirealty.com
http://www.amygivoni.com
http://www.givonirealty.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Diane, you will definitely need someone to make sure your buyers are qualified. I am a small mortgage broker shop owner that would be glad to give you and your clients personal service. I will never charge for a credit report and am always available for you or your clients via cell, text and email.

I hope I can help in your transition.

If not I wish you all the best,

Andrew Kashella
akashella@TLTLoans.com
727-564-3826
Thank you! I will keep your info handy. I have a Linked in acct.......Diane Skopas
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013