Home Buying in Lone Tree>Question Details

Tom Rebo,  in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Golf course community in the Denver area.

Asked by Tom Rebo, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Oct 27, 2010

Just an early search, not ready to buy yet. A potential job transfer later this year puts him working near the Denver Tech Center. Would love a gated community.

Answers

6
Check out Pradera. Out of towners just marvel at the place. And compared to California - it's cheap !
Hi -- the good news is there are LOTS of nice gated communities near the Tech Center, as it's centrally located for south Denver. Does your client know if they want an attached home (townhome) or single family? Also, obviously, price range will determine the best neighborhood fit. If I can answer any additional questions, feel free to contact me directly at juliemontgomery@remax.net. Good luck!! Julie Montgomery, RE/MAX Masters, Inc., 303-906-3150
Heritage Estates in Lone Tree may be nice for them.
Brian
Tom, If he wants to stay close to the Tech Center in Greenwood Village or Englewood with a Golf Course than it will most likely be more very high end homes. If he is interested in a short commute that opens up possibilities. What other requirements does he have?

Not all of the Golf Course Communities in the south Denver area are gated, however if that is very important and he is in the right price range, then it certainly is an option. There are some really great deals out there right now and he may want to start poking around if his plans are starting to firm up.
Web Reference: http://www.stevescheer.com
There are lots of great Golf Course Communitys around the Denver area. As a Avid golfer myself we play year round here, and that does not mean playing in the snow. There are Golf Course homes from the low $200,000 range up into the Millions. What part of town are you looking to be closer too and what price range is going to limit the slection by a lot. I hope this helps!