Pumpkin729, Home Seller in 34470

Going price per sq ft in west palm beach 33415?

Asked by Pumpkin729, 34470 Sat Sep 4, 2010

What is the price right now per sq ft for a condo in west palm beach? Looking into buying in the cresthaven villas subdivision.

Answers

2
Mar Ran,

There has been a tremendous amount of sales activity in Cresthaven over the past 90 days with 16 successful closings ranging in sales price from $19,900 up to $61,500. The median sold property went for $32,000 and had about 945 livable square feet which would be about $34 per livable square foot. Some sales were above that level and some below.

If you need assistance in finding the perfect Cresthaven home please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to help. Once I learn more about your specific needs I can provide you detailed information on any homes that may be a fit.

I hope that this information helps answer your questions but if you need anything additional I am here.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 5, 2010
The going price will be dictated by the closed short-sales, forecloses/REO's. A good place to start is the Palm Beach Appraisers office. Sold units within the past few months. Try to search by the exact subdivision.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010