Justin,  in Los Angeles, CA

Glendora or Azusa? School disctricts, Live-ability?

Asked by Justin, Los Angeles, CA Fri Nov 25, 2011

Hello Justin,

Azusa simply does not compare well with Glendora in any way. Glendora Unified is the best school district in the area. Infact, they are one of the best in the country. They are also a district of choice. The community itself is very well established and just celebrated it's 100 year anniversary. I have lived in Glendora for over 20 years now and my Real Estate business is also based in Glendora. If you're looking for that old town feel, then Glendora is the place to be. It's also great that Glendora is centrally located close to all of the major attactions such as the Beaches, Anaheim Stadium, The Honda Center, Disneyland, Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Pasadena, and many more. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Warmest Regards,

I grew up in Glendora and it is a great community, and still have family there. Their son went all through the Glendora schools.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011
Glendora. I actually have a family member that lives in West Covina and had her son on a waiting list to attend a school in Glendora... A space became available and they got in a couple of years ago. Now I'm helping her find a house in Glendora. Here's a link that may provide more statistical information since my answer doesn't provide that. Good luck. http://www.greatschools.org/california/glendora/Glendora-Uni…