Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jhendersonrt…, Renter in Henderson, NV

Getting approved for a home loan without the best credit but a exceptional income and very little if nothing for down payment.

Asked by Jhendersonrt2010, Henderson, NV Sat Mar 29, 2014

If my income is very high and debt is very low, near zero actually, but my credit is not very good at all would I still be able to find a reasonable small starter home loan with any trusted bank or agency?

Answers

9
Are you looking to get approved for a mortgage loan? It is the very best place to start! City First Mortgage Services has financing options of all types, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, 203K, etc.......as well as we do financing for people with FICO scores as low as 500 (lower on a case by case basis). We can even do loans that do not require tax returns!!!! Call me today, or click the link below and I can have you your approval today, so you can bid with confidence knowing that your loan is secure through City First Mortgage Services. I look forward to hearing from you.

Check me out at the link below and get your clients an approval today!
http://www.city1stlasvegas.com/EmployeeDetail.aspx?EmployeeI…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
Jhendersonrt2010:

I am a local Mortgage Broker here in Las Vegas...

Give me a call and let's discuss your options. I need to know some details on your scenario. I have an FHA loan program with only .5% required down payment even with a FICO score of 580.

Eugene Prospero
702.324.2377
Eugene@LasVegasLoanSite.com
Here is the contact information for the mortgage lender we use all the time:

All Western Mortgage
702-353-6011 or 702-528-3775
tonnesenvip@allwestern.com

They have a lot of out-of-the-box programs and maybe you will fit in one! Good luck!!!

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
I would definitely contact a mortgage broker so, they can review your information. Things have loosened up a bit and I have been amazed by some of the things they have been able to accomplish. I have some great mortgage brokers that many of my customers have had very good luck with. Just drop me a line if you would like me to send over their contact info. However, it turns out I think it would be a very good idea to speak to a professional so, you know where you stand.

Very reasonable. The first thing I suggest is to get you pre-approved with a Lender. They will let you know what you need to do if anything to help you qualify for a loan. It is your choice to go with any Lender you want to. I would be curious to know what you think is not very good on your credit....If you would like for me to recommend a few Lenders I work with that can help you.... Please contact me. I would be happy to help.

Best Wishes,

Heather Neuwirth
The Market Place
702-469-7163
VegasValleyDreamHomes@gmail.com
VegasValleyDreamhomes.com
Good evening
I'm in Vegas and I have worked with many clients like you. I have several reputable and knowledgeable lenders that I can refer you to.
Please contact me to see what we can do to help you purchase your home.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Haya Kessler
Real Estate Consultant
Prudential Americana Group
10777 West Twain Avenue
Suite 333
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Off: 702-312-7070
Fax: 702-317-3374
hayak@americanagrp.com
Cash in King! If you make all the money, then there is no excuse for having lingering bad credit. If you are referring to old late payments, meaning more than a year ago those not a deal killer. What can be a deal killer is a bunch of unpaid credit cards just sitting there festering, or unpaid collections. I had a guy call me and tell me he had terrible credit and he begged for my help. I agreed, and pulled his credit. I have him strategy for buying in 90 days. He did exactly what I told him and he was in a home two months later. You can buy with less than a perfect credit history. The question is are you willing to do what's necessary to make it happen? For further information, click on the links below:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/11/can_i_buy…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2012/03/no_credit…

Let me know if you need assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Probably not. Banks want to see you have a good credit history. (having open lines of credit, using that credit, and paying it back). You should sit down with a local lender who can give you suggestions on what you need to do to get your credit score up.

And...If your income is so great, why do you have no money for a down payment?? Maybe you need to use some of that income to SAVE $$ for a downpayment. Maybe it's an issue of very little credit history, and not enough open lines of credit. This may seem counter intuitive, but you may need to open a few lines of credit (like credit cards) and use them, and pay them for a few months, to establish a good credit history. Again...talk to a lender.
I'm sure there are some Las Vegas Mortgage Brokerages that would be able to help you. Please call or text me at 202-378-0283 and give me your name,number and e-mail address and I can refer you to some Real Estate Agents who can help you find a Las Vegas Mortgage Brokerage. http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com