Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Heather, Home Buyer in 10028

Getting a mortgage for multi-family

Asked by Heather, 10028 Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Heather, I have many affordable low cost financing options available for multi-family buyers including VA/FHA/Conventional and portfolio products. Over the last 6 years, I've helped hundreds of New York families achieve their dream of homeownership and build wealth through real estate. I would welcome an opportunity to do the same for your family.

For more information, call me directly at 917.699.0183 or email michaeldenniston247@gmail.com.

I value your opinion, please hit thumbs up if my reply was helpful. All the best.

Michael Denniston
NMLS# 24076
917.699.0183
The Federal Savings Bank
New York City
Direct Nationwide Lender
Heather,

I can provide you with several options for mortgage lending for a multi-family situation.

Give me a call at 631-425-6150 or email me gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com and I will be happy to share my contacts.
"Multi-Family" is not specific enough.
A 1 - 4 family class A, owner occupied house will qualify for conventional financing; that is the FHA, VA, regular Bank mortgages etc.
Any combination of A & B units is limited (very few Banks) commercial mortgages, 5 and more class A apartments is commercial financing and different Banks offer vastly different options depending on who, what, where and how.
So if you can be more specific to what you are thinking you want, more people could give you more specific help.
Feel free to call me.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly. Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-614-5542
KLilly@Realtyonthegreene.com
Thank you. I realize we will need to more specific but wanted to see what info we could get now.
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
Perhaps your question was cut off...visit with any licensed loan officer...
Agreed!!! :-)
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
Good Afternoon Heather:

How many units are in the multifamily property that you are looking to finance? Multi-family mortgages are my speciality, especially in the Brownstone Brooklyn neighborhoods. I'd love to answer any questions that you may have and get the process started for you.

Shawn Carson
Senior Mortgage Banker
Quontic Bank
(718)215-4069 (office)
scarson@quonticbank.com
We are just looking for basic information at this point. We also qualify for a VA loan.
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013