Home Buying in Lake Geneva>Question Details

Clauper, Other/Just Looking in Glenview, IL

Geneva National condo assessments - approximation

Asked by Clauper, Glenview, IL Fri Jun 11, 2010

What are the approximate assessments on a 10 year old condo or maintenance free home costing approx $200k? I realize there are many variables but Iwould like to know a range so I can pinpoint the price range of the condos I am looking at.

Thanks!

Answers

3
I have a Cottage in Geneva National and my 2 br 2 bath home with 1200 sq feet and no garage is being charged $505/ mos. It
is for sale fully furnished.

Dee Fiske Deebark Rentals
I know I am late in the game, but Clauper the age is not relavant more the type of condo in Geneva National. If you are looking at the 200K range those condos will be the Fairways, Cottages, Woodlands and Lakelands. All maintenance free living - some with garages and some without. Condo fees 350-400/month. Aproximately 260. of those will go towards the 1800 acres, 22 miles of roads, sewer/water, garbage, security, management, lights etc, pool area. The remaining $$ go towards your individual association. Great community, 1800 acres of green. Visit my website at http://WWw.MargaretCanfield.com and I have a link to Geneva National. All properties by all companies. Thanks.
Hi Clauper:

Don't quote me exactly, but I seem to recall seeing FOAs of $400 and up for Geneva National, which offers some beautiful properties on its land.

I've also been browsing condos and if you're looking for a low monthly assessment, there are some nice condos in both Delavan and Geneva that, while not directly on the lake, offer lower monthly assessments of $115 - $200.

Paul