Home Buying in Danville>Question Details

nathaninsf, Home Buyer in Danville, CA

Gale Ranch in San Ramon and Alamo Creek in Danville. Any opinions ?

Asked by nathaninsf, Danville, CA Sun Mar 31, 2013

I am evaluating between Gale Ranch in San Ramon and Alamo Creek in Danville. Any opinions on which property would be a better purchase to live in for the next 10 years?
--Nathan

Answers

2
Alamo Creek in Danville may give you the best value now and in later years when you go to sell. Danville does have less new construction and is a highly desirable community because of it has a beautiful historic downtown- which is very unique. The Town of Danville takes care to maintain the parks and recreation area for the residents which makes it a premier area for organized sports serving all ages. The schools of Danville and San Ramon are in the same district so they are all fairly equal. All and all- the lifestyle Danville offers is hard to beat beat in the East Bay!

Hope that helps-

Tracy Parker | Prudential California Realty
925-389-0645
Hi Nathan
I recently have been helping buyers look in both areas and both my clients and I felt that Alamo Creek offered a better value. Alamo Creek is the only new construction in Danville and is a very desirable area. They have been building at a slower pace and have the school and pool right in their neighborhood.
Please call or email me for further information.
Sue Smith
925-683-8238 suesmith@apr.com