TIMGMC1, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

GREYSON GREEN REVIEWS

Asked by TIMGMC1, Raleigh, NC Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

2
Greyson Green has affordable homes. The listing price ranage for homes are around $110,000 to $124,000, however, there have been foreclosures in the neighborhood selling for well under $100,000. Usually the forclosure homes are in need of repair. Right now, there are three homes for sale. One for $109,900 and two for $119,900. There are no HOA dues.

If you have specific questions, please call me or email me and I will be glad to help you.
In general the building quality is on the low side of average at best. If you've any concerns about school districts I'd encourage you to check them out carefully, as someone who lives i Durham and knows it well I can share with you that these particular schools don't enjoy a great reputation. For more I'd encourage you to check out http://www.NCReportCard.org

The neighborhood itself is certainly convenient to downtown Durham as well as to RTP, Property values have fallen as this neighborhood has been somewhat hard hit over the past few years with distressed sales. These seem to be slowing so values should stabilize and my guess is they'll begin to go up a little either later this year or next.

Feel free to contact me directly through my profile here on Trulia if you've any other questions about Durham in general or the real estate market here in Durham.