Home Buying in Pensacola>Question Details

Mia, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

Friend referred my Husband to two very well known (separate) Pensacola Buyers Agents, no call back after two weeks of phone calls and e-mails??

Asked by Mia, Pensacola, FL Mon Apr 18, 2011

Who is a Good Real estate Buyers Agent? One that calls back and actually makes his client number 1??

Answers

14
All great Realtors Mia. Good luck in your home search.
See homes in Pensacola at htt://www.dianesellspensacolahomes.com or http://www.dianeharmon.com
Mia,
As you can see from the responses, there are many dedicated Realtors out there. Hope you pick the one that's right for you.
Good Luck in your home purchase!

Genevieve Ramachandran
I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and would love to help you in your search for a home. I worked with many first time home buyers and can give you references. To me there is no question that should be left unanswered. Call me, and I will either answer directly, or call you back within a ten minute period. My name is Michele Schoonover, and I work with my husband James Schoonover at Grand Realty. My cell phone is:
850-723-9587.
Give me an email:
gulfbeachrealty@gmail.com

I know that I will respond to you generally within the same day.

Please provide me with the following:
Type of property: vacant land, single family, condo, townhouse, commercial
Maximum price beyond which you are NOT interested in even looking
Minimum # of bedrooms, baths,
Minimum Square footage,
Special geographic features: Water view, water front (type), wooded, town, etc.
Any special features? IE fireplace, etc.

I'll get right back to you.

You can search by yourself if you wish:
http://gulf-beach-realty.com

My searches will be much more specific and possibly more to your liking. NO obligation, a FREE service.
Of course we can't stay in business without successful customers.

Capt. Rich
Broker, Gulf Beach Realty Inc.
1-850-497-8500
Hi Mia,

If your price range is below $50k you may have difficulty finding a realtor willing to work for the reduced pay.

If above $50k you should be able to find many willing to take you as a new client.

You can also try an Endorsed Local Provider with http://www.DaveRamsey.com

Hope this helps.

Alma
Please let me know if I can help you. I have a handful of buyers agents that work with me that can help you out right away.
Mia, I think your experience has been the reception to the rule. Pensacola has lots of professional, attentive Realtors that provide excellent service. Several have already offered their services to you here. You are definitely on the right track mow. Good luck, this is the best time I have seen to be a homebuyer in my 19 years in real estate.
Well I am not surprised. I hear this from buyer's all the time and I am actually shocked to hear this. As a Real Estate Professional I do return all phone calls the same day and answer my phone from 7:00-11:00 each day of the week 7 days a week. Now I may not answer when you call but I can assure you I will call you back at my first available moment. If you need assistance I am here for you. I try hard to listen to my buyer's needs. And only send or show homes that meet THEIR needs not mine. I am dedicated to service all your Real Estate needs. Please feel free to vist my web-site and look around at http://www.dianeharmon.com and as always call me anytime. You can call me now. It is 8:46 PM on Monday the 18th. I am a Pensacola native and know the area well. I look foward to speaking with you soon. Have a blessed night. Di
Web Reference: http://www.dianeharmon.com
You found me, Totally dedicated to my buyer, and I limit how many I work with to make sure I have plenty of time, I am also a excellent negotiator to make sure you get the best possible deal! Call me 850-712-1490, or email pcolaagent@yahoo.com, Looking forward to hearing from you!
Web Reference: http://www.pensacolaism.com
I have experienced good success when assisting buyers in finding a great home at a reasonable price. Should U decide to continue looking please consider giving me a call.
Mia,

That's incredible that neither agent called you back. I had someone say to me the other day that they had experienced the same thing, and were actually surprised when I returned my calls within hours of their message. If I can help you please let me know. I'm not a dedicated buyer's only agent, however half of my annual transactions are as a representative of the buyer. In my opinion having an agent that works strictly with buyers is not a necessity because we all have a duty to be honest and ethical and negotiate in your best interest. Call or email, I will return your email or your call.

Milly Burleson
Broker-Associate, CRS, GRI
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
850-712-1386
Milly.Burleson@cbunited.com
well at the risk of sounding cocky....me. grew up here. What can I help you with?

Shane 850-394-1915
The one that has more time on their hands. If need be go to one or two Real Estate offices or call the Board of Realtors to get an ABR(Accredited Buyer Representative). Interview them or see if they pick up the phone before committing
Hi Mia, I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and surprised that the agent didn't return calls. All agents are different and I am confident you can find another. I belong to a network of reputable buyers agents from all around the country. If you would like me to refer one to you please message me directly through Trulia and I'd be happy to help. The network is REBAC.net, you can check it out if you like.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023