Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

maychen38, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Fremont USD, OR SR USD WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

Asked by maychen38, San Ramon, CA Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

4
Hi maychen38,

What criteria are you reviewing each USD? Only API? Have your children shown an aptitude in a particular field of study you/they are looking to concentrate on?

Unless you identify and prioritize what is most important for You and your Children any information we provide may not even apply.

-Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
Check out greatschools.net. You can compare. But that is mostly about scores, though there are some comments and discussions there as well. You should see if you can get a tour of the school that your kid would go to. See what is the best fit for you and your family, not just based on what WE think is "best". One person's definition of "best" can be very different from another's.
I know San Ramon offers a lot of technology in their schools. San Ramon schools are great....they score high....and this is what hlps drive home values!

Cindi Hagley
Cindi Hagley,…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
You can access the facts & figures by GOOGLE; "alameda schools" and "fremont schools":
From what I saw, there isn't a loser in the bunch.
But, you find different info depending upon Elementary, Middle or High.
If this is important to you, as it sounds, you should not take other opinions; you should do the dilligence.
Having lived in Dublin for many years; I would opt for San Ramon; but then, that is my opinion.