Yagmurengin, Home Buyer in 14609

For sale?

Asked by Yagmurengin, 14609 Tue Apr 26, 2011

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/72-Cashmere-Ln-Rochester-N… Me and my family are very interested in this house and there is a for sale sign in the front yard, also, online it days for sale. We saw a huge family get together in the house while passing by one day and we were wondering if it has already been sold.

Answers

6
Hi. It still looks available. If I can assist you, please let me know. My cell is 278-8711. I would be happy to follow up and set up an appt if you wish and are not working with someone else.
My system shows that it is still available. I will call on it today. My cell is 585-703-2000. I should have the answer by 11am.
Yes, its active! If you're not working with any agent I would be happy to make an appointment for showings.

Figen Cansever
585-503-9667
Walk into a Real Estate office near the area of your desire location, and Hire a experienced proffesional that deals with the location of your interest to better assist you.
The property at 72 Cashmere shows that it is available.
If you would like more information feel free to contact me.
Ray
Contact any local agent/realty office, they all have access to the same information, or directly contact the listing agent.